Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  back in it

back in it

Northwest Events
views 1676
replies 5
following 3

ja2000   +1y
hey guys been on the scene for a while but with out a dawg...well just pick on up 1987 b2000 weber carb chrome pathfinders 4x4 hood bed and fenders would have pics for all you whores if i wasn't to poor to afford a camera lol lookin to hook up with some local guys i am in kirkland were you guys at?
91extcab   +1y
like kirkland washington? im in everett. welcome back to activity and mazda ownership. nwn is having a local get together 7pm, at the dick's in lake city on wednesday the 22nd. im thinkin about going...
91extcab   +1y
oh... and the hood in the pic you posted def doesnt look like a "4x4" hood. i dont get why people call them that... they are 2600i bubble hoods, and yours isnt one of those... atleast not in that pic...
toddluck   +1y
welcome
ja2000   +1y
no that pic is from the last mazda i owned before i fell off the wagon i got get some pics of my new one i have to find a rear axle for my new one it blew up on me
91extcab   +1y
i know where you can find several rear axles... do you need the whole rear end, or just an axle...? pull a part in arlington has somewhere around 5 or 6 mazdas in the yard...
Page 1 of 1