threads
Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  2.2 Motor Search for the ex cab...

2.2 Motor Search for the ex cab...

Northwest Events
views 3267
replies 14
following 4

jrock4224   +1y
Looking for a decent motor for my ex cab.... non smoker quiet head if possible...seen some crate engines on Craigs but been kinbda leary any suggestions...
jrock4224   +1y
wtf 15 views and no motors....mazdas dead in washington or what....
toddluck   +1y
i still have the 68,000 mile block

but not a full runner
v8mazda4ever   +1y
wish you were close to me the motor in the one I just got is mint and i am not using it going to sell her off staying with a v8
jrock4224   +1y
Hey if its as nice as u say....if you'd crate it up I would send a truck for the right price....Todd...remind me of your short block....assembled? Just needs a head? Did it run when u pulled the head....2.2? How much ? how much canadian dollars mazdaswap4ever? Any pics either of you...
v8mazda4ever   +1y
ya here is a pick of the motor its still in the truck and running mint

thread post photo

thread post photo

I am asking 550 for the motor and tranny eveything as I will be putting this in it......

thread post photo
toddluck   +1y
ran awesome complete except head and timing kit
150 or offer
jrock4224   +1y
gosh dang it a injected 2.2 for 550 damn thats almost worth the drive to wherever ottawa is....i assume for 550. that would get me everything since you not using it... i mean aside from the gas tank and stuff...man that is tempting but you never offered to crate it up if i sent a truck ... plus i dont know how customs would work.... shipped alot of stuff from the east coast, quads, ghia shell, wheels with tires all on frieght trucks but all been stateside...so i dont know how that would work....move closer v-8 swapper....dang you...todd.. how much more to throw that bitch in the back of your truck and deliver it to me???? I assume the block has been stored inside, out of washingtons sweet summer weather...i should bought it before you piligied the head....my bad...anyway i am checking on a head and timing set price...i had a brand new head on my old motor that went tits... but gave it away when the old girl pissed me off... worse my buddy put it on a mazda with a knock... so he sold a truck with a knock and a nearly new head on it....for a g....arrggghhhh any interest in part trade for a dissaembled 2.6 ...everything is there except harness...bought it to put it in then thought twice since i was missing all the fuel delivery and a tranny to make it work...
v8mazda4ever   +1y
ya that would get you everything and the gas tank if you want . I could crate it up but what all do I need to do for that
jrock4224   +1y
let me do some checking today about the frieght and customs...as far as the crate its easiest to mount the moor to a pallet and then build a 2X4 frame arounfd it and wrap it in shrink wrap...i will let you know ...