Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  Anyone up for a get together near Spokane Wa

Anyone up for a get together near Spokane Wa

Northwest Events
views 1755
replies 6
following 3

unfinished business   +1y
I know you guys are planning a get together near Seattle, but thats a little far for some of us, so I was wondering if anyone wants to plan a get together or a work party somewhere near Spokane? I would love to get together with my fellow Mazdians for a meet and greet or work party persay. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks guys
dogfather   +1y
Wow Dude That's a good one.... I wounder if there is any Mazdaians in the Spokane area...

the thing we are looking at is we are all gearing up for Low Down 2010 Now if Mazda Fest kicks off maybe it won't conflict with other event dates and we could maybe do something
you like that huh? lol yea i would love to make it out to the work party, but a 5 hour drive is just a little much you know. i hope to make it to Lowdown this year, time will tell.
dogfather   +1y
Low Down is only 45 mins from the house here so let it be known if anything happens we got yer back
cowboy   +1y
I'm in for whatever you're trying to plan. I'm just a few miles from spokane.
I wasn't trying to plan anything big just a get together. I would like to have it somewhere we could turn some wrenches and give each other a hand on whatever we needed help with. Basicly the same exact thing Dogfather and 'em are doin. Im not actually in Spokane Im in Idaho just across the state line, but i figured people would know where Spokane is more than the would know where Coeur D' Alene is.
dogfather   +1y
Bumpity Bump for the man to Arrange a G2G
Page 1 of 1