Page 1 of 3
Northwest \  Saturday April 3rd PNW Mazda Work Party

Saturday April 3rd PNW Mazda Work Party

Northwest Events
views 4817
replies 28
following 7

dogfather   +1y
Ok Folks we discussed it and People want to Lock in their Calendars so here it is

Hosted by: Dogpound Minis Yelm Wa
Ok so now lets figure out What we want to do

My Wife has voulenteered to run the Gril and feed Our Butts at Noon, She also will have 100 Paper plates and plastic ware, and she is bringing a sleve of 20 Hanburgers. The Grill and Propain.

I figure we show up between 9Am and 10Am I will start the List and update it as you post up

We also need a list of work that needs to be done so we can prioritize what gets done first.

If you want I can Coordinate or not it's all good to me

The address to Google it
8740 Mariana Ct. SE.
Yelm Wa, 98597

My Phone number to confirm it
360-878-1677
Edward

Important Change
Kids welcome
There is a Fenced in Yard for kids to play in there are a few toys The property ower has 2 little boys.
No baby sitter provided bring your own kid watcher..... Ok I'm checking into a kid watcher . one of my club members daughters

Dogfather: 20 Burgers, Paper plates and Plastic wear, Grill and Propain.
Fastonthetrack: Pasta Salid, Hamburger buns, (one kid and one infant)
Paparoach: Soda and cups (with one kid)
Post was last edited on Mar 10, 2010 06:03. This post has been edited 2 times.
paparoach1983   +1y
HELLS YEAH I WILL BRING POP AND CUPS WILL BE THERE ABOUTS 9 I MAY HAVE MY DAUGHTER NOT SURE YET
fastonthetrack   +1y
Ok so i should be there with the wife and maybe the boys.
Ill talk to the wife today and see what she recommends we should bring.

I was hoping maybe to get the front bag setup on with some of the guys help. Depending on what i get accomplished by then i guess. And if i dont have the parts i guesse i want to accomplish the notch and mounting all the equipment under the stock bed!.... Again thats if i have my notch kit in and i dont get antsy before easter weekend.
paparoach1983   +1y
YOULL GET ANSY ;MAN
fastonthetrack   +1y
Haha your probably right but I know i will get stuck somwhere but hopefully shes still drivable at that point!
neptune   +1y
i might be able too, not sure what to bring, the only thing im really wanting done is shave the valve cover of the kia marks, maybe all of them but not sure yet, also grind some tabs of my header.. thats it for now unless someone wants to rebuild an engine HAHAH jk
paparoach1983   +1y
HAHA WELL WE WILL DO AS MUCH AS WE CAN WHILE HAVING SOME FUN
dogfather   +1y

keeping it fresh so you know what to speek up for We need you do bring grinder discs
baddawg253   +1y
ill bring some chips~ i guess i can make it for sat. sun (easter) i have plans. i need to do my link set up ive redesigned my 2 link to a 3 link wish bone set up. i also wanna make drag plates for my air & gas tanks. are you guys ganna have power? cus im bringing my welder and i can bring a cord too let me know , t
paparoach1983   +1y
and what tools will be needed i have a sazall grinder and a little 90amp welder. i also have an arc welder that i want to get rid of so i will bring that too. i would love to do a walk thru and bolt my canopy down. then finish it up the next meet.