Page 1 of 5
Northwest \  who's up for a cruze? March 21st 2010

who's up for a cruze? March 21st 2010

Northwest Events
views 6772
replies 40
following 7

dogfather   +1y
Some of the toyota guys are meeting in Seattle and so I thought it would be nice for some Mazda guys to cruze from Tacoma again thining of meeting somewhere on Pascific ave and drive Old 99 north all the way to Seattle

Gonna meet on Sunday March 21st

No time posted yet but I'de like to meet early and call it a day early Bring your pack lunch.

[url=,-95.677068&sspn=49.223579,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=700+NE+65th+St,+Seattle,+King,+Washington+98115&t=h&ll=47.676297,-122.324395&spn=0.00549,0.019205&z=16:1yzot2eg]Google Map Click here

What say you mini truckers I'm gona get my Toyota running and the wife is going to bring her Mazda..
Post was last edited on Mar 05, 2010 04:03. This post has been edited 1 times.
dirtracer14jr   +1y
id be down.. gotta get the truck back on the insurance though
paparoach1983   +1y
dam i want to as well but still have alot to go before the mazda is fixed to do a run like that.
beatmymini   +1y
i'm always up for a cruise but i'm already up here in seattle so it wouldnt be much of a cruise for me but i dont mind meeting up with you guys somewhere. maybe some of us guys up north could meet up somewhere and go cruise down and meet up with everyone else.
dogfather   +1y
hey guys I have not been able to log on to the board for a bit due to some cookie issues

The crumbs got in the keyboard and meesed me up

anyway We still doing it looks like about 11 old school toyota's the wifes Mazda and they put the word out on the Ratsun site yesterday so Hummmm looks like it might be a pretty good run

Come on now I know you guys want to come out and show up some old school Toys...
dogfather   +1y
bump bump
dogfather   +1y
Hey folks it's getting closer come on Tacoma rezidents come on lets cruze
fastonthetrack   +1y
Man if you could push it another week i could be there... lol Too bad for me.. my ride wont be in cruzin shape anyway by then.
baddawg253   +1y
im down for that i love old yotas! ill def try to make it !
jchristian   +1y
Yeah sure ill try to make it. I still have some little bugs to work out of the truck before its ready.