threads
Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  anyone sellin a good weber carb?????

anyone sellin a good weber carb?????

Northwest Events
views 1878
replies 8
following 6

baddawg253   +1y
hey if theres anyone in the tacoma area selling a weber i need one ! thanks guys ~
paparoach1983   +1y
i am not but bumping you to the top
jrock4224   +1y
After webers track record with me I might reconsider putting one on... if you do buy a new one get it from racetep...and tell them to jet it to your specs....do not just order the one and expect it to be right i went through two ....both jetted completely wrong, shavings in the second that caused washing down cylinders that eventually ended in bearing failure and rod failure.... thanks weber...just what i wanted a lyed out boat anchor stuck in my driveway....
skrapinsask   +1y
I just installed a Weber and your not making me feel to good about it
My truck is factory besides pace setter so nothing would have to be jetted
they are sent jetted for factory engines
jrock4224   +1y
Maybe i just got in a bad run of carbs....they said they would be jetted for my pacesetter and factory motor....the first one was so grossly overjetted it just plummed black smoke and burned your eyes....when it ran at all....
skrapinsask   +1y
It seams like you definitely received a defective carburetor. Upon start up with my new Weber i could instantly tell the engine was running smoother and less rich
baddawg253   +1y
wow ... ya my carb i have now is garbage its dumping alot of fuel my buddy set it that way bacase i have a rebuilt eng and he didnt wanted to lean out and ping ..but after having it checked out becase it wouldnt pass emmisions ..(it actually set off there c-o alarms) i found out my carb has a internal vacume leak..so anything would be better than what im rockin:) t
toddluck   +1y
i have never had a problem with webbers awesome carbs but on mazdas you need to get a fuel pressure regulator or your stock pump will pump too much pressure
dogfather   +1y
hummm that's what they tell me with the Sammy too and both the mazda and the sammy run great without the regulator
Page 1 of 1