i hate this time of the year
nothing ever is going on i was thinking about some type of x-mas cruise
anybody down in everett area?
paparoach1983   +1y
even here in tacoma i would be down but truck not running man
porkchop69   +1y
sup with the truck?
blackhulk   +1y
i would be at habourfrieght tools..lol come to bc and go up the mountain and snowboard or ski
suicide   +1y
i love this time of year. means getting more work done and the mazda and wheelin my jeep in the snow lol.

my truck isnt runnin but iam down for a night of drinkin a few beers and bsing.
blackhulk   +1y
i got a buddy down th WA..he lives in blaine..we come down there all the time...but i got to get my passport to come down there
ricksb2200   +1y
hell ya im down for some cruzing well my trucks in the shop too for the winter rebuild
beatmymini   +1y
i'm up for a cruise. i plan on driving the truck till it snows then its going into the shop so i can do some work on it and get it painted for spring time.
porkchop69   +1y
one thing i noticed about us mazda guys were like bears
we all hibernate our trucks in the winter as mine will be going in the shop once the first snow touches the ground too LOL
beatmymini   +1y
i love driving my truck but these trucks werent really meant for snow. i drove it last year in the snow before i lowered it and i loved but i also got stuck a lot and there were 2 weeks when the snow and ice was so bad i couldnt get out of my drive way. so instead of dealing with all that crap i've decided to get some work done on it that i've been saying that would get done for months now. let me know if you do plan a cruise though. i'm totally up for doing it.