Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  powder coating

powder coating

Northwest Events
views 1369
replies 5
following 5

ricksb2200   +1y
hey im looking for a shop that can do a set of 18in rims for a good price and with in a 2-3hrs of driving
Post was last edited on Aug 24, 2009 11:08. This post has been edited 1 times.
sosatheshark   +1y
hey rick ,91b2000 "aka nick :does powder coating ,im not sure how far away he is tho ,i think thats his screename ,he hits chatt up every so often at night check him out
mazdalowandslow   +1y
American powder coating in AUBURN wa, about 1 hr from you, they coat wheels, some of the best prices ive seen
ricksb2200   +1y
its cool i found someone north of me called mt baker powder coating they are about 45 a wheel so ill let you guys know if its anygood
bigamigo   +1y
please do looking to do a few thins soon
jrock4224   +1y
really they are gonna two tone them...for 45.00 ea cool... if it dont work out let me know two toning is very hard in powdercoating the tape line is hard to make look right. if it dont work out look me up in olympia we do tons of wheels and are pretty high on the quality list... i get a lot of people who travel a long way to use us....sorry i know that sounds bragadocious but it makes me proud everytime my customers drive by another shop to get to mine...anyhow long view aint to far away i m in napavine all the time if you want to met up and get some stuff done there...we got tons fo colors and i offer a discount to all my forum refferals.....do a lot of datsun parts for my friends on line....let me know what i can do for anybody....plus im in the market for a running 2.2 if anybody knows of one or wanting to trade some coating for a mill for my extracab....
Page 1 of 1