threads
Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  Events this weekend that I am attending.

Events this weekend that I am attending.

Northwest Events
views 1452
replies 6
following 3

rufus   +1y
I am not going to get anyuthing done on my truck this weekend!

I am rolling down to Portland on Saturday to go to PIR's Auto Swap Meet, figured I would let you guys know about it. This event starts Thursday (2nd) and goes through Sunday (5th). 8am - 5pm each day.

Details are here:

Then, Sunday I am going to Truckfest at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. This is Saturday 94th) and Sunday (5th). 10am - 3pm each day.

Details are here:
ja2000   +1y
i am going to truck fest as well yay
rufus   +1y
Nice! Have you been before?

I am going to try and buy tires and get my bed sprayed for a decent price... Hopefully it's not just a marketing ploy and they actually have good deals there.
91b2200(cody)   +1y
we might hit up PIR on sunday..
ja2000   +1y
yeah i was there last year it was just WAY over priced these people thinking that everyone has thousands of dollars to throw around..lol mabye this year will be better since most people are poor.....welll at least i am
91b2200(cody)   +1y
most of us are ... so dont feel left out. lol
rufus   +1y
PIR Sucked!.... Well, I shouldn't say that... We went to the Expo center instead of PIR, we didnt' realize they were 2 different things...
We did not find anything at the Expo center and by the time we got done, we didn't have time to walk through PIR.
It was just way too big and no organization to anything...

Truckfest wasn't too bad, though there was no way in hell I was finding anythig for my truck! =P We ended up going to the Boat Show at the Tacoma Dome Sunday as well... Those shows were good.

I would not go to Expo/PIR again though, it was just way too big.
Page 1 of 1