Page 1 of 10
Northwest \  BBQ Tacoma WA

BBQ Tacoma WA

Northwest Events
views 12861
replies 97
following 10

paparoach1983   +1y
I am trying to plan a BBQ on April 19th. It will be at my place. Pretty much i am seeing how many ppl to expect. It will be like a small meet. I am still hashing out the ideas. so let me know and i will keep this thread updated.
paparoach1983   +1y
What no one wants a bbq
ja2000   +1y
i would be down mabye with no job and out of a truck right know it is kinda hard but as of right know count me in
suicide   +1y
iam totally in. let me know if or what i should bring. pm rick i2ufus. they will probly be in to.
dirtracer14   +1y
kinda far ahead but will make evey effort to make it. When it gets close let me know what we need to bring.
paparoach1983   +1y
Sweet i know its a while in advance but just thought i would through it out there and see how many i can get to come. lol. so far 2 maybe 3. i will make a list when we get a few more to come i have some friends that are non bsceners so maybe tonight i can make a list
suicide   +1y
just let me know what the plan is gonna be.
rufus   +1y
I'm down of course... As long as my rugrats can come.... If not, I am a maybe.... I would have to find someone to keep them for most of the day and that might be an issue.

Let me know if I can bring them and what you need me to bring....

P.S. - It's the weekend.... you gotta give people time to respond. =) I am out workin on my truck maaaannnn! hahaa
paparoach1983   +1y

Yes this is family orientated, i will have my daughter there as well. i should have said that first. Food is going to be dependant on how many want to come. so as we get closer to april i will have a list that you can pick what you want to bring and i will post it so no three ppl bring the same thing
dirtracer14   +1y
Sweet i was gonna bring the older boy... ill see if the younger wants to come also hope the rains gone....ya right. If you want i have a big tent deal i think like 10x10.