threads
Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  Anyone using Loopt on their iPhone, Blackberry, etc.?

Anyone using Loopt on their iPhone, Blackberry, etc.?

Northwest Events
views 1253
replies 5
following 3

rufus   +1y
So I just picked up an iPhone like 3 weeks ago and I have kind of been hooked on the App called Loopt. You can see where someone is, get directions to their current location, pretty sweet.

Might be cool if a few people that had it and wanted to roll together to a show or meet-up. We probably shouldn't post out our phone numbers, but if you have it or get it say something.

PM me for my number. Late.
sosatheshark   +1y
dam thats cool ,but would suck if you have a stalker or a crazy girlfriend lmao
rufus   +1y
It only updates when you want it to. You can ask someone to update, but it doesn't unless you start the App up. It's pretty sweet. There is a few people around work that use it. Pretty fun. A little stalkerish, but pretty sweet too!
sosatheshark   +1y
i am really confused ?did you change your name ?lol
rufus   +1y
Yes, when I first signed up I signed up with this name except I clicked that stupid "I'm a minor" button. So I was supposed to have my mommy sign something and send it in and I didn't want to go through all that.

So I created a new name "I2ufus" and just used it. Well, when I turned supporter I asked the forum Gods for a name change and *Poof* I have the Login that I wanted in the first place.

=)
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Hmmmm I will have to see if they have this for the BB Pearls... Sounds kinda kool. Too bad I couldn't put it on my daughters razor and keep an eye on her when she visits her mom in Tulsa.
Page 1 of 1