Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  LET'S GET A SHOW IN PORTLAND

LET'S GET A SHOW IN PORTLAND

Northwest Events
views 2791
replies 11
following 9

castaneda8   +1y
WE NEED A SHOW IN PORTLAND!!! COME ON PEOPLE iM NEW TO MAZDA BUT NOT TO MINI TRUCKS. i JUST GOT A MAZDA B2200 BUT I WANT IDEAS, I WANT TO MEAT OTHER MAZDA ENTHUSIS!
3day   +1y
There will be a show next year called mazdafest. Hopefully it will be held at Rooster Rock State park? I think thats the name? Someone should chime in sooner or later on this!
toddluck   +1y
mazda fest is at rooster rock next year 22 miles from portland
cl (chris)   +1y
Check out the Mazdafest thread in Mazda Meets & Events by ::Region:: We are putting on a show at the end of July 2009 @ Rooster Rock State park 30 minutes East of Portland OR we will be updating the details as we work them out. If you have any question please ask them there and one of us will get back to you ASAP
Chris
scrpnmazda   +1y
I also know Relaxed Atmosphere is doing a show next summer at Rooster Rock. Dont know the date of it. I know we (Magical Minis) are doing Drop Zone again as a one day again this year. Ill keep you all posted on that as soon as we figure some things out.
mazberrydelight   +1y
Relaxed show is aug 8th , more info coming soon
castaneda8   +1y
nice. keep us posted man
cl (chris)   +1y
that makes 3 shows in Oregon
bgdb26k   +1y
you guys are lucky, the closest show to me is a 12 hour drive (ITB), and mazda fest would be like 24 hours!!!!! omg!! that sucks
mazberrydelight   +1y
portlands 12 hrstravelling for me , cali's 22 but i do it