Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  any body wana help kid out

any body wana help kid out

Northwest Events
views 2942
replies 10
following 6

oregonmazdoger   +1y
im a 19 KID in the albany eugene area of oregon. i have static dropped 1987 mazda b2600 and going to have another b2200 for motor would like to do bd on cab to the pinck folded flat like the rockers and bed and do some shaving would love to but don't have welder or the experince to do some of the stuff i wana do. i wana do some bag stuff i wana do 4 link bag on bars. would love it if sombody had some old air ride stuff that they have that is there old set up befor they up graded. i have a sawsall grinder diegrinde/cut off disks and pleny of room 6 car shop but no welder or "know-how" would love advice. im realy hands on if i can watch some one do it i genraly can do it. welding havent done in a while but im ok when it comes to welding just need the advise of how im doing and what i need to do to make it better let me know, and if any body has a shop in like eugene i could use a job. would like to be shop bitch clean up get tools to stuff you don't want to have to do, i would even were a certifided shop bitch shirt lol
cl (chris)   +1y
I can put ya to work not as a Shop bitch but a satellite installer 30-40k a year once you get up to speed. We train you and you can buy all your tools for the job from us. Training is about 45 day 8 bucks an hour. 40 hours per week. Just an offer let me know if your intrested.
nytrdr24   +1y

doubledammitman! having the willingness to work & learn is awesome!!
but damned if i would have told that !! !!
(scratching my head) I wonder if a shop b is anything like a schanty b.....?
I'd hit cl up, that is a darn'd good offer....
speedster93b   +1y
whats involved in installin satellites?
toddluck   +1y
if i was in eugene i'd be all over it man
87mazdamini   +1y
I need to get a better job too. Me and my girl eventually want to own a bar. Kinda like the coyote ugly style bar with hot chicks dancing and singing. Its only a dream right now.
toddluck   +1y
brian is a bar a good idea for you....lol...just kidding man dont drink up all the profits
87mazdamini   +1y
No No todd I can set my mind to something and accomplish it no matter what the circumstances are. But yes my drinks would be free
cl (chris)   +1y
speedster93b
30 days training 8-10 bucks an hour during training 30K plus a year i have staff pulling in closer to 50K. Its pretty basic Install small satellites dishs on customers homes point the right way tap into the cable lines install sat box on top of the tv and your done. I could train monkeys to do it and just pay them in bananas but they have problems explaining how to us it to the customers. I have offices all over southern oregon central Oregon and northern CA
speedster93b   +1y
i'll have to keep that in mind if/when we move back up there..