Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  Long time no see guys

Long time no see guys

Northwest Events
views 1535
replies 5
following 3

valiant   +1y
Dang its been a long time since I've been back to the mazda stuff, hope you guys remember me. I ended up falling on hard times and ended up selling my mazda cuase my cabriolet got better miliage, now I dont care so more and am hoping that when I get rid of this car, I can go pick up another mazda truck, standard cab shortbox hopefully. I still have my 4x4 mazda to swap all the sheetmetal over, but its not on the road either, due to lack of money. I'd get pulled over real fast cuase of where the tree hit the windshield, off-roading

but anyway, I'd also like to ask for your guy's help. I have been applying for jobs at random places and started getting desprate and applying at warehouses. I would realy like to something I enjoy, but it dont really matter anymore, just need a job. So if any of you guys here in the NW know of someone who is hiring around the puyallup/seattle area, please let me know. Automotive would be best, even if I just start doing grunt work, I dont mind, but any job that bassicly doesnt have any experience requirements would be perfect.

I really appreciate it, glad to be back with mazdas, cant wait to get another one,
-Mike
blazerpimp   +1y
WHATS UP BROTHA!!!!! i was just lookin at your mug on the picture thread... you need to come up and hang out someday... If I were you, I would go check out the Safeway wharehouse in auburn, they are always hiring and the pay is decent. and its union. it woud be a good start.... im about to take the cab off my mazda, i may need your big monkey ass to help me yank it off the frame =) and I may have a line on a std cab truck for you as well.

T
brokentoyz   +1y
good to see you back!!!
valiant   +1y
Thanks man, I will deffinently check out the safeway warehouse. I really do need to come hang out with you guys again. Whenever you are going to take the cab off the truck, just give me a call the night before and I'll make sure I can come out. You still have my number, right?
I dont know when I will be able to get another mazda, I have to get this cabriolet ready to sell, and I have a shell to a 83 GTi I need to figure out what I'm going to do with. Getting a job would deffinently make it easier to decide what to do cuase I'd have that paycheck every month.
but, yeah man, just give me call when you want to do that, I'd really like to help
-Mike
blazerpimp   +1y
Sounds good Mike... i have a new phone and my old phone is a samsung POS and it died on me so i lost all numbers
valiant   +1y
ahh ok, well I pm'ed my number to you, so just give me call when ever.
Page 1 of 1