threads
Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  California residents I need help....

California residents I need help....

Northwest Events
views 1757
replies 8
following 4

86moose   +1y
So It looks like I will be heading to Japan for 3 years or so. I dont want to get rid of my mini and I found a solution.

My wifes mom live in the palmdale area, so I could store my truck at her house. So I need a shop that would be willing to bag my truck over a period of like 6 months or longer, Ill be in no rush to get it done obviosly. Anyone know or own a shop that would be willing to do this for me, maybe even a body drop.

I would want a bitchen set up, that looks nice and is of real good quality. But be able to throw them a grand or so a month till its done.
speedster93b   +1y
when is your truck going to palmdale? i work with a guy that lives in palmdale...
toddluck   +1y
didnt moose rip someone off for a hood kit????
speedster93b   +1y
hmmm... dunno.
speedster93b   +1y
he posted this in january... says he's from your neck of the woods... WA
ja2000   +1y
i was just scrolling threw the northwest section and saw this i tought i would add.... THIS GUY IS A FUCKING DOUCH!!!!! bought his "mini" if thats what you wanna call it the white pos with the "suicide hood" it was so mickey mouse he tells me "yeah it runs great dosent leak tick or knock" yeah the f right had to put like a quart and a half in alomst every day ticked like the wheel of fortune and the guy just has NO CLUE what he is talking about when i went to get the truck hey had a decent looking lowered exploder claims it had a roush stage 3 in it... he poped the hood it was a stock motor with a APC air filter i hate liers and if you dont know your shit dont lie about it try and learn it.
ja2000   +1y
i was just scrolling threw the northwest section and saw this i tought i would add.... THIS GUY IS A FUCKING DOUCH!!!!! bought his "mini" if thats what you wanna call it the white pos with the "suicide hood" it was so mickey mouse he tells me "yeah it runs great dosent leak tick or knock" yeah the f right had to put like a quart and a half in alomst every day ticked like the wheel of fortune and the guy just has NO CLUE what he is talking about when i went to get the truck hey had a decent looking lowered exploder claims it had a roush stage 3 in it... he poped the hood it was a stock motor with a APC air filter i hate liers and if you dont know your shit dont lie about it try and learn it.
toddluck   +1y
LOL sorry man i was gonna but that truck but when i talked with him on the phone i was really impressed with anything he had to say....sorry you got screwed
ja2000   +1y
its cool all i can say is he wishes he had that truck now
Page 1 of 1