Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  Sittin Pretti Show SOon

Sittin Pretti Show SOon

Northwest Events
views 3224
replies 10
following 5

sprkndawg   +1y
Northwestrides.com is organizing a little cruse to the show, were going to be comming up from I-5 from salem, or and so far were going to be meeting up with Outkast Kustoms in Olympia, WA come joing us if your along the way, plus we need people to drag for our upcomming DVD!!
paul42   +1y
I would love to meet up with you guys along the way. I will be towing my dime on a trailer so no draggin for me. (Unless I go up a steep hill with my trailer ) Are you going up on Friday or Saturday, and what time will you be around the Portland area?
saggio   +1y
Where, and when, is this show?

I'd like to meet up with you guys, near Tacoma.

Late
paul42   +1y
It is Saturday August 27th in Everett WA
sprkndawg   +1y
Were actuallly leaving in the middle of the night friday when I get off work. should be a huge show.
mazberrydelight   +1y
i'm trying to make it,mazdasall ready to go ,just need to get some cash
saggio   +1y

Is there a website setup for the show? Address? Time?

I'd like to check it out.

EDIT:

Found all the info:

8/27/05
Event: Sittin Pretti Summer Slam 12
Type: Car Show

chico   +1y
Hey Paul42! I didn't see ya but I did see your Truck, looks better in person, great job.
paul42   +1y
Thanks man. I am done with shows for this year so I can get cracking on the interior.
chico   +1y

yeah, I did see all the wires where the Dash should be, what are your plans for it?. I stood by your truck for a while around 4:30's hoping to meet you and some of the guys in this site in person, no luck, maybe some day we'll actually get together with Saggio and co.