Page 1 of 2
Northwest \  Drop Zone 2005

Drop Zone 2005

Northwest Events
views 3390
replies 10
following 5

sprkndawg   +1y
Its coming up fast, whos all going, I will be down there representing Freaks of Nature and pumping my website if everything goes as planned its going to be a blast and everyone will remember my site. hahaha anyways, DRAG HARD!!!!
paul42   +1y
I'll be there with my freshly body dropped S-dime. I am having a BBQ at my place for everyone heading down on Friday from Seattle area. (I am right before the Oregon border)
grantkustoms   +1y
we are coming up with the guys from mini truckin
gravity5   +1y
good I would like to talk to you in person before I buy into your product if you don't mind......
grantkustoms   +1y
No problem I like to meet the people I'm dealing with to. See you at drop zone. If you have any questions before give me a call 530-532-7832 or hit our mail . I'm in severed ties so that might be the easyest way to find me at the show. My name is matt . Send me an e-mail with your name and number so we can talk before the show...
paul42   +1y
Only 5 days until DZ!!! I would like to meet some of you mazdabscene guys when I am there. I already plan on meeting quite a few people from s10forum.com. I have a candy orange first gen S-10 so if you see me by it come and say hi.
sprkndawg   +1y
I'll Be At The Freaks of Nature Camp, I am also having a NorthwestRides.com Banner Made that should be ready monday I think so look for that and all out girls running around in NorthwestRides clothes. See ya all there.!
grantkustoms   +1y
that show was the shit. One of the best shows i have been to in 10 years
mark   +1y
you guys get some pics matt?
grantkustoms   +1y
NO , all I had was my camera phone, Plus we would party till the sun came up go to the hotel get back around 2 and start over. Next year we will have a booth and a camera. If people can atleast afford to drive or fly out next year you would not be disapointed.