Page 1 of 3
S10 Exterior \  shaved mirrors

shaved mirrors

S10 Exterior S10 Tech
views 4375
replies 21
following 3

gettinlow85s10   +1y
On 1st and 2nd gen. S10s, do most of y'all who've shaved ur mirrors shave the WHOLE mirror or just do an inset mirror shave... like mine
thread post photo

i seem to like inset mirrors better. opinions please???
maz89   +1y
I like when the whole area is shaved. Reason being is that with just the insert, you still have that point with the body lines of the door, it just looks like something is missing and not shaved ya know!? Don't know if that makes any sense, jm2c.....
gettinlow85s10   +1y
idk, it makes since but i like 'em like this... looks different... i like different
maz89   +1y
O yeah, I agree, don't get me wrong. It still looks good. I was only the first impression I got when I first saw it ya know. As long as you put the time and effort into something, and it's clean and done right, it will always look good. but it is a different way of doing it, and from the pic it looks to be done good, so roll with it bro.....
gettinlow85s10   +1y
u always gotta have the last word, huh...
maz89   +1y
lol, we're post whores remember
exploitedcustoms.com   +1y
typical dually driver
maz89   +1y

shut up chris lol..... hows things going in the great white north!?
gettinlow85s10   +1y
its a fullsize driver.. in a mini forum... they are all big headed they think too big... AS FAR AS MINI TRUCKERS... we are cool... we think small... its the details MAN!!!
maz89   +1y
lmao..... the dually is just a tow pig...... I'm a minitrucker through and through bro....... my mini is an 84 S-10 bagged, bodydropped to the doors, one off 19" Boyd C's, suicide doors, sliding rag, fully FULLY shaved, 350 topped with an 8-71 blower and more to come (hehe) pics comin' soon to a site near you.......