Page 1 of 1
S10 Suspension \  layin out stock?

layin out stock?

S10 Suspension S10 Tech
views 1898
replies 8
following 7

gettinlow85s10   +1y
anyone know for sure if i can layout on stock spindles/arms if i have 15's with low-pro tires? buddy of mine has a first gen, rollin 16" irocs with low-pros, has byc lowers but it lays with stock spindles and inner fenders. would i be able to lay on my stock 15's with low pros?
dragginncrds   +1y
theres only 1 way to find out... and that is to try it
lvnlow9543   +1y
i belive it may be alot of lost time and work, but you can try
laidmits   +1y
i don't see why you couldn't. if you can lay an 18" with a spindle, you should be able to lay a 15" without them. the only thing i would see being a problem would be the camber.
maz89   +1y
yeah, you should lay out, if not atleast a 1/2" away from it
nvious kreationz   +1y
I lay out with stock control arms with drop dpindles with stock wheels and tires I am body dropped but either way it lays out
thread post photo

thread post photo
gettinlow85s10   +1y
i'd think you can lay out... i think u can lay with a 24.5" diam. tire with stock spindles... not sure... if all else fails, i'll just notch for tie rod arms, and if that fails, i'll cut off the humps on the lowers to lay...
tofnlows10   +1y
very very close to laying....can drag on a bumpy road..lol
gettinlow85s10   +1y
so thats a no? i talked to a guy on AIM and he told me that he just bought a first gen and it lays, he's got 16" IROC's with low profile tires. he hasn't done anythin special that i know of... he's also got an old school 2nd gen with scallops (Stodd16)
Page 1 of 1