Page 1 of 2
S10 Projects \  the sonoma

the sonoma

S10 Projects
views 2216
replies 11
following 8

relaxednoma   +1y
heres my noma, freshly tubbed and rockin the BAD steering wheel, finally got the tank and comp under the bed. will be spraying the bed with a liner soon, and going to two tone the truck on top with a silver and split it with a very discrete flame or small graphic. it's been one color all it's life. and then finally, gonna get my BAD Rockstars for it to match the streering wheel

Post was last edited on Jun 29, 2006 10:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
maz89   +1y
hell yeah bro....... what's goin on with the relaxed Ga. chapter right now? heard they were no more
lvnlow9543   +1y
nice truck bro
nvious kreationz   +1y
Hell yeah man that is a clean Noma
relaxednoma   +1y
thanks ya'll. as in regards to the GA chapter, not really sure, I know there isnt anything listed on the ///RA site for them tho. :\
maz89   +1y
O, heard the Ga. prez pissed the founding member off and he did away with the Ga. chapter cause of it......?....... and this happened like a month or two ago, and I even talked to a buddy that's in/was in relaxed and they don't even know what's goin' on, they don't know if they're kick out, or if they can get back in or anything!?
baha   +1y
very nice truck man really clean.

Hey Alan, maybe Forrest and James know they are posting the RA logo all over RangerScene
maz89   +1y
yeah, I heard that they started being prospecting members or whatever a couple of weeks ago, but I don't know how if there's no Ga. chapter....?..... i don't know, whatever, more power to'em......
lvnlow9543   +1y
sounds a little fagish to me, tell them to go gump each other
gettinlow85s10   +1y
looks pretty kickass... DRAG ON, BRO!!!