Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  New guy from St. Louis... possibly moving to Destin, FL

New guy from St. Louis... possibly moving to Destin, FL

General Discussion
views 1344
replies 9
following 6

trader   +1y
Hey guys, I'm no newbie to the MiniTruckin' scene. But the last Mini I had was almost 4 years ago. I've had a few trucks and have been into it since about 1997. The last truck was a '99 red essey x-cab wih a 5-7 drop. I only had it for about 3 months though. Then I was revoked for 2 years. Long story...

I just picked up a new truck that was originally started by a buddy and he sold it to someone else who just let it sit for a year. It used to be bagged but my buddy took it off before he sold it. Now its got stock springs in the front and 2" drop spindles. The rear is Mono- leafed with 4"blocks but has a monster notch with crossmembers and Maltese cross bag mounts over the axle. Tailgate and smoothy roll pan welded in... lisence plate frenched into the center of the gate crooked. I'm redoing it all though, it was rear ended slightly... just enough to fug up both of those things. Maltese cross Harley Davidson Mirrors, and a few other random things. I should have this thing cleaned up and with a totally new look as soon as the parts arrive. I'm going to go with a rat rod look for now. Once I move(possibly) to FL I will start saving for the major face lift-transformation.

HOLLA
dragginncrds   +1y
welcome man.. be sure to post pics sometime so we can see what ur workin with..
maz89   +1y
welcome to the site man. good luck with your project
lvnlow9543   +1y
welcome to the site bro
trader   +1y
Thanks for the warm welcome guys... I'll post some pics of it's neglected state tomarrow. The guy that had it for the last year ran it into the ground a bit. I need to bring it back to life. I'll post pics of it's state now.
thetornado   +1y
sounds great man. if you have any questions about how to post up pics theres a thread in the Links section with help with formatting for our website.
nvious kreationz   +1y
Whats up man welcome
trader   +1y
Sorry guys I couldn't manage to get some pics in today before it got dark. It's been hectic around here. I'm off tommarow though and working on the truck so I will definately snap some picturoos
lvnlow9543   +1y
that's cool
dragginncrds   +1y
its cool.. just get some up
Page 1 of 1