Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  long time, but i'm back

long time, but i'm back

General Discussion
views 1380
replies 9
following 6

lvnlow9543   +1y
sorry guys i havn't been on the site in a while, but the truck is under a rebuild
nvious kreationz   +1y
didn't miss much bro site doesn't move much
lvnlow9543   +1y
same old stuff huh?
nvious kreationz   +1y
Yea not to much happening on here try to start new topics but not enough members
dragginncrds   +1y
we need to see if we can get more people to join up....
maz89   +1y
wow. this site is still up? hell i ain't been on here in a minute either! damn near forgot about it.... i figured there would be alot bigger number of members when me and baha were talking about him starting the site.... bummer...
cluster   +1y
havent been on here in awhile either... well none of the sites really but would be nice to see this one get alot bigger, its one of the only forums out here that isnt gay

anyways hows everyone been

same ol shit here did finally get moved and havent did anything to the dime till about a day ago i got back into it - the place i did move to the neighborhood is run by HOA and is pissin me off since they are crying because my bed is not on my truck, WTF is that shit, i put the dime on blocks yesterday to tear it apart wonder what the homos will say now ROFL
nvious kreationz   +1y

Fuck them I have a door and front bumper in my drive way my 2000 xtreme in the drive way with the bed in the side yard my 97 sonoma in the back yard and SHIT every where from cars I have never owned I am like sanford and son
thread post photo
cluster   +1y
lol, im hoping for the truck to be running again in a week or 2, well if i had to move it i couldnt i dont get the new wheels till next week ahah, but int he process of taking the manifold and downpipe off to get to the damn starter which im quite sure thats what the problem is right now, either way it needed replacing anyways when it was running.....

did try to jump the hot wire and nothing, but those 2 bolts on the downpipe going to the manifold are like welded! well not really but they arent coming loose so since the manifold is rusted to hell anyways im thinkign of just unbolting it and the downpipe fromt he cat to take it out, or cut what i have to get the damn thing out LOL

glad to see a reply though.... would be nice for the old regulars to start making some posts again
blackls1   +1y
Man I wish this site was going.
Page 1 of 1