threads
Page 1 of 3
General Discussion \  Where the Hell did everybody go?

Where the Hell did everybody go?

General Discussion
views 4677
replies 23
following 14

maz89   +1y
What the hell... where did everybody go? This site is dead as a door knob..... am I the only fucker that still gets on here? other than the faget ass spammers? Wake up people.....
sdime98   +1y
i was wonderin the same.
tofnlows10   +1y
same here....check it once in awhile..
nvious kreationz   +1y
Heard ya where is everyone
maz89   +1y
I get on here 2 or 3 times a day, never see anyone else on here..... I've seen it go for a week or so with no new post, no new topics..... come on guys we got to get more people in here!!
lvnlow9543   +1y
i am back, 7 days a week 12 hours a night can't stop me i am southwire man
maz89   +1y
you have a good excuse Micheal lol......
eastcoastcustomz   +1y
some people dont have all day to spend on the computer Alan! LOL! How have you been? I hate lambo doors, thats all I can say about my life. Are you commin to meet and greet people? How bout skinny is he commin?
maz89   +1y
you smartass..... I know your pain on the lambo doors bro! LOL! I'm doin' pretty good! How bout yourself!? Na, won't be making it to the meet and greet Me and my buddy Chase (DragNasty) are goin to a costume party fri. night dressed up as the Mario Brothers, and sat. we'll be in Jacksonville Fl. for the Ga./Fl. game. And Skinny will comin down there fri. or sat. to bs with another buddy of ours. No worries though, I'll stop by asap, probably this comin' week, shoot the shit with ya! Was tryin' to this week but been busy. Just holla at me bro!!
stockflooreddime   +1y
I have been working on my dime. sorry no pics of the cutting just ones that I have with my truck tore apart.