Page 1 of 2
Isuzu Projects \  my front end conversion

my front end conversion

Isuzu Projects
views 2031
replies 13
following 11

eatinpavement   +1y
finally got my truck back in one piece after some suspension work and front end conversion. i also changed the roll pan since the old one somehow got all drug up. the front end still needs a few finishing touches but i thought i would post a pic before i tear it back down to put the new drivetrain in. the last is just to show the lift i get with the new setup. please let me know what you think whether pos or neg, thanks!
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
88longbox   +1y
that looks really good i am really llikeing it look forward to seeing more

mike
bodied b2600zx (josh)   +1y
Thats looks real good. . i like it. .

-Josh
downforce   +1y
It looks good, and it reminds me that I need to get on the ball and start working on my spacecab.

(your front end was one of the ideas i had in mind, glad to see someone else had the same idea and actually did it.)
92zuzuman   +1y
BADASS!!! what year passport did you use?
lowzone1   +1y
thats an 01-03 style headlights and grille....dont know if Honda went to 03 with the Passports or not but 04 Rodeos had pointy corners in the headlights. 98-99 were NOT as angled in the corners. I did this conversion awhile back, its a PIA unless you get a rad support to modify and fit....looks sweet too....
gldsuzi   +1y
looks really nice man
speedylowz   +1y
Got to see it in person at Relaxin show looks good Buddy. that should increase ur selling value Honda's don't depreciate!!! LOL!!!!
sicpupidaho   +1y
that is sweet looks bitchen.
eatinpavement   +1y
thanks everyone. it is 02 passport parts.