Page 1 of 1
Isuzu Projects \  i got another zu.

i got another zu.

Isuzu Projects
views 993
replies 7
following 4

low_pup   +1y
this is #3 of mine. its an 88 space cab. runs good but i gotta fix an exhaust leak and check engine lights on. sun roof leaks but ill have a big ass rag on it down the road. its got a few dings and the talegates trashed but its ok because it will get a longbox on it with a full skin. truck also came with a brand new optima yellow top battery still in the wrapper. and this beast has an automatic tranny. pretty cool huh.

future plans will be 5 lug, 19-20 inch combo of niche f 18's, IRS,long bed, full rag, rodeo doors for power windows, possibly a stock floor body drop. and i havent made up my mind if ill be going with a mild juice setup or air. but that will all be after i get the hydro 89 pup done and the frame built for the 95 bodydropped pup.

oh yeah, i picked this jem up for $400 and a set of rockford 12" T1's as trade

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
sicpupidaho   +1y
i was thinking of picking that up i saw it on craigslist. im glad someone got it ,it was cheap.
92zuzuman   +1y
nice find dude. what irs are you gonna use?
low_pup   +1y
im gunna be using the IRS out of a merkur XR4Ti with a 5 lug and disk conversion.

as of now the truck just has a rear disk conversion done to it. looks like ill have 2 of those rear ends laying around here soon.
93zuzu89   +1y
damn man, you should give me one of your zu's. nice find. can't wait to see what you're planning on doing.
low_pup   +1y
well i got it parked in the same spot with "for sale $1200" on it. if it sells it sells if not then kick ass. i always like makin money or cool trades.
93zuzu89   +1y
is there anything wrong with it like motor issues and whatnot?
low_pup   +1y
runs fine. scence i have gotten it i have only driven it around the block a few times.
Page 1 of 1