Page 1 of 2
Isuzu Projects \  *UPDATE* bringin it back from the dead *UPDATE*

*UPDATE* bringin it back from the dead *UPDATE*

Isuzu Projects
views 1890
replies 16
following 6

low_pup   +1y
well i got a new truck. its an 89 pup. when i got it, it had seen better days. air shocks on all 4 corners, 1 on the front and 1 on the rear were blown, the body work was extreamly shady, rear leafs were mono leafes heated and reverse bent, had lowering blocks, and some 15" pathfinders with dryrotted tiers. and it was UGLY! i picked this gem up for $700. here are some pics.

layed out
thread post photo

front almost locked.
thread post photo

rear locked
thread post photo

front truly locked up.
thread post photo
Post was last edited on Sep 24, 2008 01:09. This post has been edited 2 times.
low_pup   +1y
some paint after a little bodywork (more to come lol)
thread post photo

unbolting stock rotors and hubs.
thread post photo

transporting the part that i will never use again
thread post photo

and oh shit, look at that 5 lug with some new 19"s
thread post photo

lookin sexy
thread post photo

new vs. old / 19"s vs 15"s
thread post photo

and here is the bridge i re-worked for the bigger rims, and to clear the new axle. i went bigger then i needed to but ill be able to lay on 22"s and i have other plans to work off that thing. it was a flat bar across but now you can see its not.
thread post photo
low_pup   +1y
and dont mind the cock-eyed bed, its just because sombody didnt space it right putting it back on.
92zuzuman   +1y
Nice job. Where did you find yota hubs?
baha   +1y
I like the color scheme, are those the colors you're going to use when you paint it?

Keep the pics coming!
low_pup   +1y
i got the yota parts from one of the local jusnyards, i was expecting to pay mor then i did but it was 50% off week. payed $111.70 for my 5 lug conversion!

and the colors may stay the same, i dodnt know how it was going to look when i started but im very happy with how the 2 colors look. now i need to get the body work done so i can stop sanding on it.
oz nev   +1y
Very nice mate and i like your choice of wheel. Amazing what a difference the paint job has made. Keep up the great work
low_pup   +1y
got some new pics

this is the x-member i built to dupport my lower 4 link bars and get rid of the stupid one under the back of the cab. it clears the driveline and exhaust.

thread post photo

sorry i forgot to take pics of it while the bed was off but i got these 2 pics after i welded it in.

thread post photo

thread post photo

more to come...
blackls1   +1y
nice. I wish could find one for 700
low_pup   +1y
ok well i spent tonight doin a few things to it. i got the x-member 100% finished, all the 4 link mounts 100% welded in. i did some work on the lower 4 link and only have to weld the tabs for mounting the hydros (ran out of time, got to late to make them.) i pretty much just re-rnforcrd them.

here are a few pics of all the new work pretty much. i still need to weld in the bridge that will be supporting the hydros but this is whats done now.

there are a few pics of the projected rear lift. really freakin insane, im 6 foot so u can do the math on that. i pretty much jacked it up tell the moch-up of the hydros were close.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo