threads
Page 1 of 1
Suspension \  please help controll arms?

please help controll arms?

Suspension Isuzu Tech
views 994
replies 9
following 6

8083tcman   +1y
i bought a 88 isuzu pickup already bagged it has 17 inch escalades on it and is close to laying frame but i want it to lay frame what do i need to do a friend told me i can notch the control arms is this safe ? will it work let me know thanks for the help
eatinpavement   +1y
i wouldnt think you would have to notch the control arms on 17s. are you sure the bag isnt holding you up? is it compressed all the way?
low_pup   +1y
you got drop spindles? mine lays just fine on 17" escalades with 40 serise tiers. i even had my wheelwells. no notching dont to my LCA's
8083tcman   +1y
should i raise the bag brackets? because the bags are all the way compressed and its not laying and my fender is all cut out it seems like my controll arms are banging on the frame let me know what you guys think
isuzueh   +1y
what size tires are you running on those wheels
8083tcman   +1y
205/40 r17
sicpupidaho   +1y
do you have drop spindels? im on 18s and layed out before my bodydrop.
low_pup   +1y
yeah, if you cant layout and your LCA's are on the frame then you need go go buy some DROP SPINLES.
8083tcman   +1y
im thinking i have them because i have no camber on those wheels let me know if i should still buy some or how i can tell whats the difference with the stock ones
dhpmike   +1y
you can notch the lowers and have the balljoint angle flat meaning that its level from the bushings out to the balljoint and you should be able to lay a large wheel on stock spindles.
Page 1 of 1