following 5

isuzueh   +1y
anyone seen this happend before my front bag airlift 2500

gldsuzi   +1y
No Hoally shit! That is pretty gay!
isuzueh   +1y
tell me about it haha Im surprised it still holds air lol
low_pup   +1y
that thing holds air!?!?! must look like a basketball aired up. thats puuurely a manuuuuufacturing problem there, it doesnt matter how old the bag is.
/// xception   +1y
Dang...call the manufacturer and see what can be done. How the heck did it still hold air.
the411   +1y
Is it possible that you have some misalignment of the upper and lower bag mounts? It looks as though this may be the case from the photo you have put up. And the bag is actually rubbing/binding on the lower steel bagmount which would explain this odd problem.
low_pup   +1y
even if that is the case that doesnt explain why the center bead snapped. thair is no way or readon for it to do that unless you stripped all the rubber off the steel stand and let it sit in your garden for a year or so then but it on your truck all rusty and crusty. thats pure manufacturing ddefect right there.

and if the company wont do anything about it tell them they lost a customer and go get some slam specialties man.
isuzueh   +1y
thanks I'm gonna give them a call monday see if they will do something about it......the bags definetly don't rub I have lots of clearance
Page 1 of 1