Lets see your bed setups

Isuzu Projects
views 3862
replies 16
following 4

isuzueh   +1y
just curious as to what people are doing on the inside of their beds
speedylowz   +1y
Here's Mine...about to change it up though...
thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
Im going to have to get some pics of my bed on here. What you going to be doing to your bed man.
speedylowz   +1y
Putting wheel tubs, changing up the shock mounts,smoothing out my bag setup,painting my bridge,possibly moving the fuel cell.......The usual......LOL
thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
Wow...so alot of construction. Cant wait to see it. My bed was a big pain in the ass cause of all the curves and shit.
speedylowz   +1y

From the pics That I saw on SSM looked like it was worth it Mr. Cover Truck Fella......... LOL!!!!!!!! Gonna have to lift it up at GatorDrag so i can check it out....
thread post photo
eatinpavement   +1y
dont have any finished pics but here are a few from when i was working on it just to give yall an idea its all line x'ed light gray

thread post photo

thread post photo
/// xception   +1y
I'll open the bed at Gator Drag dont worry. Hopefully something will be different by then. Well actually a few subtle things actually.
speedylowz   +1y
I look forward to checking it out at GTRDRAG!!!!! Yo Ant. what hotel are u staying at? U 2 BILL? I think I will be at the comfort inn......
/// xception   +1y
Not sure what hotel, my wife handle all that cause she has business connections.