Page 1 of 4
Isuzu Projects \  lets see what your trucks made of, Show off your Trophys

lets see what your trucks made of, Show off your Trophys

Isuzu Projects
views 8230
replies 37
following 7

oldskewlkool   +1y
lets see some throphys and metals, share some storys of how you made it to where your at in your KUSTOM Scene today and what you plan to accomplish

My self ive always been the one to take a P.O.S. and turn it in to gold, i think its so damn funny for all your frinds and homies to laugh at your shit then about six mos later they all want to roll with you hang all over it think its so kool to have somthing to raise up and down, but at the same time not know how much heartache,& blood sweat and tears and relationships were torn apart b/c of a $1000 truck. My self the Kustom scene is a life style and wether it be Minis, fulsizes, hot rods, or VWs, it dont matter which you clasify yourself guys and now gals, where part of somthing special and remarkable so dont ever say your shits not worthy of beeing show quality b/c its day will come, just be patiant ive had a project "OLD SKEWL" shes an 83' B2000 its been blown up for two years and it was the firrst truck i ever built and ive promiced my self not sell it and make somthing awsome out of it so its aside now and im workin on my daily 86' B2000:

before:
thread post photo

the build up:

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

1st show after ENDLESS 06':

thread post photo

1st ever Trophy:

thread post photo

Best UnderConstruction @ Import Faceoff in Montgomery,AL man i was so jazzed
low_pup   +1y
dude, that things badd. im in love with your front setup! i have been tryin to think os somthing new and differant for my front setup on my pup and couldent think of anything like that. mad props man. thats ill.
oldskewlkool   +1y
yea i APPRECIATE that we built my truck top to bottom front to back in 4 days including 5-lug conversion, plus i had to work my job 10hrs a day, then work on my b, it was my daily then
low_pup   +1y
im sorry but i think i might have to steal and morph your front setup. you get any more or less lift that way?
ablaydes   +1y
yep it took being dilerious and tired and pissed the hell off to think of a front setup like that we got that whore done though OTC
isuzueh   +1y
ya im really diggin the front setup aswell I love the cross bar across the engine looks pimp
oldskewlkool   +1y

look guys its "Arty the 1 man party" in the hizzle

yea steel it i dont care, even if you use it theres still only a hand full of trucks that have pulled it off, normal lift im prolly gonna switch out my Firestones for some RE-7's hopeing they'll get more
sicpupidaho   +1y
I had a good year with the pup do you want the list?lol
oldskewlkool   +1y

hell yea so i can come to all the shows your at and put you to shame im kiddin it be a while b4 imon your level
ablaydes   +1y
yesh you gatta ways to go to hang with ole blue up there