threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Finally started the zoo, but......

Finally started the zoo, but......

General Discussion
views 747
replies 3
following 4

westanbro   +1y
Well I finally started and ran the truck for the first time since yanking the entire trucks factory wiring and fuel injection and putting on a Weber 38. Took a little bit of investigation and searching to install the weber as well as installing a universal GM wiring harness from american autowire. Hooked up the fuel pump and primed it up and started on the first try and is perfect without any adjustments, so far. But... being the jackass I am I guess I overtightened the oil pressure sender for my autometer oil gauge and cracked the filter housing. Not sure if they are the same for the 2.3 and 2.6 but I need one for my 2.6. If anyone has one let me know. Brakes, fuel cell and license plate and this thing is finally rollin after god knows how long. Later, WES
eatinpavement   +1y
i have a spare 2.3 for parts. if its not the same then i know for sure pap in nola has a few rodeos with 2.6s
lowzone1   +1y
i have a scrapped 2.6L ill check to see if the housing is OK or if its still there.
Ron

email me as well, just incase, i dont go on this site too often
brianbgboy   +1y
its about time you brought the zoo back to life!!! congrats on the overtightening crap too re-text me your new number. i got it wrong as usual. later, brian
Page 1 of 1