Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  weber 32/36 carb

weber 32/36 carb

General Discussion
views 711
replies 5
following 3

93zuzu89   +1y
i'm thinking about getting one becauce my stock one is starting to crap out. does anyone have one of these in their truck? and if so, how easy was the install?
93zuzu89   +1y
or has anyone heard any good/bad things about them? help plzzzz
low1994   +1y
i dont have one yet, but i have taken buying one into great consideration. I have been told they are the best way to go. I also am having im sure the same problems with my stock carb its time to do something about it. if you get one def let me know how its works out for ya.
93zuzu89   +1y
aight man will do. i'll be getting one when i get the money to around the middle of may. i'm probably gettin it off of ebay, easiest and cheapest way to go. but i'll def. let ya know man.
lowzone1   +1y
had them before, better throttle response not much better if at all in mpg. they are a PIA to tune right also. too lean, too rich. winters can throw all the settings off that you set up in the summer. can be very picky. will run fine all summer then diesel every time in the winter, have to retune it, got to be a PIA so i sold the truck and started over. wouldnt spend 300 on one again, rather rebuild a stock one for alot less.
93zuzu89   +1y
how much do you think a rebuild kit would run me? and do you know the links to any?
Page 1 of 1