Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  problem...need some help

problem...need some help

General Discussion
views 698
replies 6
following 4

93zuzu89   +1y
i've got a problem with my truck, maybe someone could help me. i've noticed recently everytime i let off the gas, my truck's rear end shifts to the right. it only happens when i let off the gas and it straightens back out when i get back on the gas. (i mostly notice it when shifting)

anyways, any help would be greeeatly appreciated.
westanbro   +1y
What kinda of bag setup do you have in the rear? Pics of it would help determine the prob.
eatinpavement   +1y
yeah post pics. for starters could be worn bushings on link bars or leaf springs or loose ubolts or worn center pin hole on leafs or lowering blocks etc.
93zuzu89   +1y
i'll get some pics up. i currently have 4" DJM drop blocks. i dunno if this would help but on the passenger side the drop block has chipped a piece off. but i'll get some pics up too.
lowzone1   +1y
do you get a clunking sound too? those blocks could be loose. retighten your u bolts and check the rear bushings for wear or if there is anything left to them........
93zuzu89   +1y
as a matter of fact i do. usually when i let off the clutch to go i'll hear a "clunk" and it does the same when i put it in reverse. i'm gonna check the u-bolts tomorrow and give ya'll some feedback and pics if i get the chance and they turn out right.
93zuzu89   +1y
good news. i did what ya'll suggested i do and checked the u-bolts and they were loose on the drivers side so i tightened them and drove it around, and no more rear end sway. thanks guys for the help.
Page 1 of 1