Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  old school minitrucks and old school mods

old school minitrucks and old school mods

General Discussion
views 3008
replies 8
following 4

blackls1   +1y
Old school, builtin the 80s or 90s and older not flatblack red steelie old school. Post pics if you have any.

I wanted to find pics of trucks that were walkthroughs but had removed the shell. Leaving the back opened up with a extra row of seats or something like that. I have seen some in old school show coverage and old issues of MT.

thread post photo

Post pics if you have them stories if you remember any. I remember the oldschool trucks that inspired me. Local guy with a Isuzu PUP and a heavily built 4cyl on spray that would supprise local 5.0s.
Thanks guys.
isuzueh   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
blackls1   +1y
Sweet pics.
I wish I had pics of the Isuzu Pup back in 93-94 that helped get me started. It was kick ass.
lowzone1   +1y
ok i got you all beat on posting old school. I just picked up an Isuzu built in the 90s....earily in the days of splatter paint and body kits.....

its getting shipped in a week or so to my garage. going to do a retro look, old school body kit...do a FULL METAL convertable kit, WHOLE new interior from a 96 Rodeo (including dash) and go with some big rims and get that wheelbase issue fixed. have a v8 sitting in the garage waiting..............retro old school....sort of this look (sorry for the shitty MS Paints chop )

after my 94 is done...rad support is going in this weekend and new stuff up front. pics to be posted in the other post
westanbro   +1y
Kinda looks like a bed off a mazda. Could be wrong. I remember those from back in the day.
lowzone1   +1y
yup, your right, the body kit is for a Mazda (see the taillight) but was grafted onto a pup (its an isuzu bed too)....who'da thunk it?
i have to mess with a 4 link kit and ditch the leafs to get the wheelbase right,no biggie. longer wheelbase = more stable on the road. it soooooooo needs an altitude adjustment too and some rims
isuzueh   +1y
that is pretty fuckin cool man
blackls1   +1y
Thats cool. Old school mods, new school styles.
isuzueh   +1y
this guy over on rangerpowersports.com is putting one of those oldskool superdoms on his truck its pretty badass

Page 1 of 1