Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  big easy fest car show

big easy fest car show

General Discussion
views 817
replies 8
following 4

brianbgboy   +1y
does anyone know the dates for this show? i talked to warren and thought he said oct 16th, but that is a weekday. thanks, brian
westanbro   +1y
Its sat Oct 13th. You must be losing your hearing to in old age. LOL Later, Warren
speedylowz   +1y
Yup It's The 13th Wes u better bring somethin to show. This might be your last chance this year that close to ya!!!!!!
brianbgboy   +1y
you know what they say, first your hearing then your di--! oh shit, i am in trouble!! i am going to try to make it. thanks for reminding me about the age thing! the only thing i can hear lately is the old sound of doors dragging the asphalt. i guess since i am so old, i better tape my old sagging nuts to my leg so i dont lose them when i let the bags deflate later, brian
eatinpavement   +1y
i wont be able to make it to this one. besides, corey throws the only auction i ever seen start high and end low, lol. the show it self is so so.
speedylowz   +1y
How's the truck coming along Bill?
eatinpavement   +1y
its finally getting there. im almost done with the suspension. then i get to finish the front if i can ever get my bumper. then its a matter of wheel tubs, paint line x and drop the motor in. i think i am going to trailor it to burning down the bayou at the end of october in thibodaux. yall should all come down!
westanbro   +1y
Im trailering mine to big easy motorfest. Its not close to finished but I need to bring it somewhere to keep my ambition to finish it goes away, lol. It will at least look like a truck instead of pieces in my garage. Wheres that show your talking about Bill? I might bring the POS out there to.
speedylowz   +1y

I guess i didn't realize u had that much left. LOL Yeah get me some more info. on that show , location & stuff I'll make a pass if i don't have 2 much going on that weekend..
Page 1 of 1