threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  Finally my registration went thru.....

Finally my registration went thru.....

General Discussion
views 689
replies 2
following 3

lowzone1   +1y
Hi everyone,
i registered like 6 months ago and could never log on, never got my email or anything but im here now. my name is Ron and i specialize in Isuzus, mostly 88-95 body styles, pups,rodeos and amigos. i currently am building a crewcab longbed out of a 90 Spacecab. heres a pic of what im working on:

i am also getting a 94 pup this weekend , hit in the nose to drop and do the typical Rodeo conversion (well its a nose hit so nows the time to do it) and hopefully when the crewcab is done, swap in a 88 Corvette front suspension and frame clip i have along with the 350 into the 94. i have alot in the fires right now but like i said im rather knowledgable with the 2.3/2.6L drivelines, what interchanges and have most years Helms manuals for specs and clearances. if anyone wants to hit me up on AIM,@ Lowzone1 and can be reached at . I part out these trucks all the time so if you need something no matter how stupid or small i may have it. im somewhere in the range of building/buying and parting 50 or so Isuzu vehicles. You can see in my driveway i have 2 Rodeos, one was parted the other im driving. its a 2.6L 2wd rodeo dropped of course. i also have a 89 pup in the garage thats being parted but not much left. yeah im addicted.......
thanks and im glad i finally got access to this site
Ron Strub
Rochelle Park NJ 07662
westanbro   +1y
Welcome to the site. Ive got some electrical things Im trying to figure out and some stuff Im looking for. Ill email you shortly. Nice crew cab by the way.
speedylowz   +1y
Welcome to the site. that thing is BadA**!!!!!!!!
thread post photo
Page 1 of 1