General Discussion \  Hello from down south in Oz

Hello from down south in Oz

General Discussion
views 2257
replies 10
following 7

lil.low   +1y
hey how are you guys

My names Nicole, i have a Holden Rodeo (Isuzu pickup) Crew cab, 1994 manual. There arnt that many mods done i shaved my door handles and soon to be ordering L.E.D's for it. I did have lowering blocks in it but ive since had a 5inch reset done. It also use to have a canopy on it but i took that off and my bf got me a billet grille for Xmas.
I'll throw sum pics up for you.

With my leaf pack out.

me putting my leaf packs back in after reset

low_pup   +1y
ok now im jelouse!!!!! cantwaitforitto lay out. alos whats it going to take for me to get you to sell and ship me some right hand drive parts!?
oldskewlkool   +1y
wassup moma glad to see your in all the senes!!
lil.low   +1y
hehehe i dont have any right hand drive parts for you maybe in a few years lol
sicpupidaho   +1y
I love the crew cabs we have been trying to get me one.
baha   +1y
Welcome to the site! Do alot of girls work on their rides in Australia? should of moved there
lil.low   +1y
umm i do a bit of work on my truck but not like major shit like bagging, fabrication or anything custom i just help my dad fix things and i put my central locking in and i helped sand the bog on my doors too when they got shaved. I dont think there are any other chicks that i know of that do work on their trucks even like maintanence, their bf's do it.

Im going to get one of my friends to teach me how to weld.
isuzueh   +1y
nice ride !!! love the 4 door
oldskewlkool   +1y

its very HOT to se that shit huh, baha us southern folk might not make it DOWN UNDA, but id try my ass off
dragn92nznsi   +1y

HOTTTT