Brokentoyz \  member of the month

member of the month

Brokentoyz
views 2167
replies 10
following 5

toddluck   +1y
leland aka 91extcab

this kid is what brokentoyz is all about what its always been about build what you can as you can...help others when you can its not about who can buy the most expensive wheels buy shit off line and bolt it up brokentoys was founded by me in 86 i was tired of clubs dissen me cause i was broke..I WAS WORKIN ON MY TRUCK just like every one else

kudos leland keep it alive bro
toddluck   +1y
post up pics of your truck man

im proud to have you as a member
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Definitly,, Leland aka 91extcab sounds like a good choose I second member of the month.
91extcab   +1y
thanks guys, getting some recognition and still just being under construction is a huge motivational booster... maybe one of these days (if its not freezing like it has been) ill be able to finish up some of the cheap/free projects i have going on with my truck...

and you can see here, as the wild "Suki" stalks her prey from the bush...

and now going in for the kill...

grinder and cutting discs... cause i work with what i have...

and one last one...

oh snap how'd that get in there! thanks todD, i wouldnt be on this page if it werent for you!
mazdaman82   +1y
im even a member and i think leland is great guy, iv chated with him a lot and the fact that he will do what he can is just great...keep it up man..you are what most need to be
v8mazda4ever   +1y
congrats bro
v8mazda4ever   +1y
WE need a member of the month for december
roger26i   +1y
i nominate uhhh casper the frienly ghost lol jk but really i think member of the year would be todd for givving us all the opertunity to be a part of his family thank you bro
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Yes thats fair but we still need a month one as well
toddluck   +1y
lance if you dont mind im going to turn the brokentoyz thing over to you for a cpl months had some shit come up and dont have any time....let me know man