Page 1 of 3
GuiltyByDesign.net \  Update

Update

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 6136
replies 28
following 10

guilty by design   +1y
Ive been working with a local wiring company to get new items on the site and today i began uploading them. I now have items such as rocker and toggle switches, grommets and looming, indicator lights, battery disconnects, and will have fuse blocks and connectors soon.

://guiltybydesign.net/guiltybydesign/images/products/green.
://guiltybydesign.net/guiltybydesign/images/products/019.
://guiltybydesign.net/guiltybydesign/images/products/5025.

Since im working locally im able to sell cheaper than other major companies.
toddluck   +1y
dude pm me a price on the battery dissconnect pleeeze
guilty by design   +1y
$20, $10 shipping on all orders.
91extcab   +1y
i think i paid 23.99 for my battery disconnect at pacific power and batteries. same as the one you have pictured... i just didnt have to wait for it to be shipped...
guilty by design   +1y
cant win them all man, thanks tho.
91extcab   +1y
no thats a good deal, especially if you order plenty of stuff... i generally cant find the rocker switches i want at any of the places i look... i did move to a great spot tho, autozone and schucks/oreillys both within 2 blocks of my house. pac power and batteries is 2 maybe 3 miles away, plus champion bolt supply, and a lowes. every place i go to for parts is really close... but they dont always have what i want
91extcab   +1y
only reason i dont order stuff online is cause i dont have a credit/debit card. i cash my paychecks then pay my bills in cash. then very little left over for me and that usually ends up being gas cause if there is any extra i spend it on my truck... lol
91extcab   +1y
any chance you guys might carry blue lit switches? i see red green and amber on the site... but thats about it... maybe a 30amp momentary rectangle would be nifty
guilty by design   +1y
Alot of LED parts we dont get in blue because blue LEDs are extremely expensive for some reason. A simple indicator light thats $3 will cost $9 if its blue. I do have Blue square rocker switches, just need to get around to getting them on the site. In some cases i need better photos of the part too.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
guilty by design   +1y
New doorhandle shaver panels for 1973-87 chevy C-10s

thread post photo

Tailgate shaver panel for 86-93 mazdas

thread post photo

And gas door shaver panels for 98+ rangers

thread post photo