Page 1 of 1
modPLANT \  Mazda B Series 3/4 Drop Kits from DJM

Mazda B Series 3/4 Drop Kits from DJM

modPLANT
views 2545
replies 9
following 4

modplant   +1y
Check our Forum on here for the MBS Discount Code!

Hey guys I know a lot of you prefer to crank your torsion bars and install blocks in the rear but we offer a complete kit if you would like to go with new control arms designed for drop.

$389.99

Kit Includes

3" front Calmax Control Arms
4" rear Lowering Blocks
Full list of instalation instructions
Limited lifetime warranty

Specifications

Front Drop Amount: 3"(inches)
Rear Drop Amount: 4"(inches)
Installation: Bolt on Installation
Shocks: Sold Seperately
Constructed with 1/4" Steel tubing
Urethane Bushings

Thanks for looking!
fdugn545   +1y
Could u install these and still re index torsions a lil bit and get even more drop?

Sent from GS2 on Tapatalk
modplant   +1y
Sure you can do that. You might want to do that first and see if you still would like the kit. I know you can drop your truck with out this kit but to a point the camber adjustability will be an issue.

What did you use to lower your truck?
jaboody   +1y
You can get the same set up at summit for about 250, shipping included.
modplant   +1y
If we can't beat a competitors price we'll do our best to match it!

We'll match Summit Racing's Price, pm if you are interested.
86baggedmazda   +1y
u guys have good prices on parts but the price to ship is crazy if u guys didnt charge so much for shipping i would have bought my 8 valves and compressors off u guys but i had to go somewhere else that didnt have a crazy shipping prices
modplant   +1y
Bummer, can I ask where you ended up going? I wish shipping wasn't so expensive too.
86baggedmazda   +1y
i went to IllusiveDesign&Fabrications.com i got my 8 valves compressors and front brackets and shipping was only 30 bucks vs ur 151 for just the compressors and front brackets .... u guys need to lower shipping cuz it dont cost that much i work for UPS so i know there prices if u guys had a better price in shipping i would be buying everything i need from u guys
modplant   +1y
151 is crazy to spend on shipping! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I haven't been able to recreate that high of a shipping quote but let us know next time, we'll do our best!
86baggedmazda   +1y

i will look into buying parts again if the shipping right i will buy parts i need from ur company
Page 1 of 1