modPLANT \  What do you want to see?

What do you want to see?

modPLANT
views 2043
replies 7
following 3

modplant   +1y
We have many parts to choose from on our website

Let us know what else you would like see.
87_b2600   +1y
do you guys have any lift kits for a 87 B2600 4x4 SE-5?
modplant   +1y
We don't currently have any listed on our site, but if you can show us the one you are intesterested in we would be more then happy to quote you a price!
87_b2600   +1y
all right. I will get back to you on that later right now i dont have any money, but i would like to lift my truck lol.
bagdb2500   +1y
I would LOVE to see some new gen mazda parts (i.e. 94-00) I drive a 00 B2500 and its IMPOSSIBLE to find anything for it, I see few things here and there but not much, also, ranger parts are interchangeable with the 94-00 depending on part
87_b2600   +1y
i do believe the ranger parts can fit on the mazda, cuz i know ford bought mazda out a few years back i dono when though. So yea probably danger ranger parts can fit on your mazda.
bagdb2500   +1y
yea, im not sure what body parts will fit though, and I know the headlights wont, im trying to figure out a set thats close like navigator headlights to replace mine, but the taillights are def diff. and cant find any panels to get rid of em, gonna go either LED or caddy tails, and the rear window im not sure about they look the same as the ranger just not sure what years, 93-97 or 97-03 lol and the djm upper control arms do fit, the suspension is the same as with motor and trans.
87_b2600   +1y
well hmm lol
Page 1 of 1