Page 1 of 1
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  Brand New 22" Big Ovals For Sale

Brand New 22" Big Ovals For Sale

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 3251
replies 9
following 5

lockone   +1y
New 22" TN Big Oval custom cut wheels for sale. This is a set of 4 wheels that is like having 2 sets in 1. One side is painted black with machined lips and windows while the other side is still polished. You basically get 2 sets of wheels for the price of one. Asking $3000 for the 4 shipped in the continental US.

dzl1   +1y
Man, Im embarrassed to say what happened to me when I seen these! Let just say that it rhymes with........I jizzed in my pants.

DZL1.
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
<<<<<= :drools:
lockone   +1y
We still have a set of these available in either Polished or Black with machined lips. $3000 shipped in the continental US also get a FREE cap kit with purchase when mentioning this add.
luv2xclr8   +1y
As I said on FB, very nice !!!
79duallyc30   +1y
Any adaptors with the set? Good price for these!
lockone   +1y
This is just for the wheels but I can make any of these into a package i.e. with adapters or adapters and tires.
Thanks
79duallyc30   +1y
Lockone...

Can i get a price on a complete set with tires and adaptors shipped to san diego ca?

Thanks boss
lockone   +1y
Do you want a complete set of 4 or 6, Billy? Shoot me an email at and I can get you a quote to you. Thanks
lockone   +1y
One set of these are still left for sale. Price drop to $2800 for the 4 wheels. Packages available if needed.
Page 1 of 1