threads
Back To Page - Tennessee Wheel and Tire
Page 1 of 1
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  New wheel sets we just wrapped up!

New wheel sets we just wrapped up!

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 4815
replies 9
following 5

lockone   +1y

silkywilson   +1y
I like the squares....
scoti   +1y
Nice. I definitely like those vs. the standard 'holes'. What does that add to the cost?
lockone   +1y
The designs start out at $200 extra per wheel and go up pending how ornate you want the designs to be.

Here is the 24s at the top on the F450.

big bear   +1y
what a badass truck and wheels
rivman   +1y
Do those poke out on the rear and what would that set run (complete out the door) on the same truck?
rivman   +1y
Oh, and...can you lower a f450 4wd like that one? I'm looking to getting one but don't know if it's possible (figured you, if no one else would know)

THANKS
lockone   +1y
With the axles that are on these F450s the wheels hang out farther on one side than they do on the other. We face milled the back wheels about 3/8". The wheels hung out about 1.5" on the driver and about 2.5" on the passenger.

IMO, I would buy a F350. The adapters on these F450 were provided buy our customer via AF. These are a terrible design and a pain in the A$$ to install. You have to machine the wheel hubs out to around 10" from the 8 5/8" stock bore. This creates a very thin area of aluminum between the lug holes and they bore (nice point for cracks to begin). The lug nuts on the stock 10 lug still interfere with the hub bore on the wheel.

On this particular truck the customer provided everything except the tires and machine work that we provided and installed. They still had over $7000 in the wheels at the point of my installation. I would sell a similar setup for around $6500 with all new parts.

I am hoping that we can wrap up the design on our F450 and C4500 10 lug adapters soon so all of the installation headaches can go away.
lockone   +1y
The only way I see to lower the F450 with a straight axle in the front is to make a shackle setup for it. I would say you can get buy with about 2" before any clearance issues would arise.
rivman   +1y
Thanks for the info!

I'll take that into consideration when I start hunting one down.

THANKS
Page 1 of 1