Page 1 of 1
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  NEW SHOW POSSIBILITY

NEW SHOW POSSIBILITY

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 2289
replies 8
following 3

lockone   +1y
Our shops, Tennessee Wheel & Tire and Hyperactive Motorsports, are looking into teaming up with our local gun shop, Hero Gear, Inc., to help out with a new car show in our town of Winchester, TN.

Just putting some feelers out if any of you local guys would be interested in coming down for it. It will be indoors in about a 50,000 sq ft building and will be a 2 day show that starts on Sat. and will end on Sun. afternoon. We are shooting for a date around the end of February to the middle of March. Plenty of vendors will be on hand from all aspects of the industry, as well as the firearm industry.

Everyone is welcome. Just let us know what you guys think and we will pursue this further.
krewzlo   +1y
Depending on when it is.

Do you need food and beverage vendors? If so I am your man, depending on when it is.
lockone   +1y
Still in the development stages right now. Probably going to shoot towards the end of February so that it doesn't effect any of the Rodder or Truck shows in the South.

I'll let you know about the food vendors.

We are kind of shooting for an atmosphere like the Hunters Show (for those who are familiar with it) in Nashville but with alot more cars and open to everyone instead of just vendor vehicles.
krewzlo   +1y
If in the winter I can't make it. I work 2 full time jobs until beginning of April when the ski resort closes.
03on22s   +1y
Is there a gun range there too? I think it would be pretty cool. I like my guns as much as my anti-green dually's.
lockone   +1y
We are looking at the possibility of that. The gun range is not where the car show is but looking at having a shoot on one of the days.
03on22s   +1y
Is the gun range fairly close to the show location? And does the gun shop own the range or is it a public range? If the shop owns it, I know most of them charge a daily use fee. Maybe they could offer a discount for the weekend to use the range or something.
lockone   +1y
We have a personal range that is close to the show grounds and a public range that is in town.
03on22s   +1y
This sounds cool, I may have to try and make a road trip if you get this set up. Maybe I can get some of this Ok guys out of the state (OkcDerek, that means you buddy! Lol!)
Page 1 of 1