We picked up this dually last year so we can have a shop truck to pickup steel or haul trucks to shows. Weve been redoing some of the issues lately, we started with the rear suspension and air management.
They had an electric motor driving a york compressor in the bed. The motor had been welded to the tube and of course had also broke so ratchet straps were thrown on. They were also misaligned, they had a jumper cable running from the battery to the solenoid, and had about 3' worth of ground cable on there for some reason.
So we began tearing into it
After a weekend of work we had redone the backend. We just decided to build a new frame from the notches back, parallel 4 link we had laying around, and keep it BOA.