Page 1 of 1
GuiltyByDesign.net \  Cyber Monday Sale

Cyber Monday Sale

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 2003
replies 9
following 2

mdub4life29   +1y
so are the prices off the website price right now?? lor will prices be posted with discount .... on monday? interested and have cash burnin a hole in my pocket
guilty by design   +1y
prices will be discounted just on monday
guilty by design   +1y
Just a peek at one of the specials were running tomorrow.

thread post photo
mdub4life29   +1y
so will the prices on the website be changed to sale price on monday or will prices be listed same on there and the customer has to just take the percentage off? i am wanting to buy several things for two trucks but your not being very clear on how things are going to be done. i am trying to figure out how much money to budget. if u could be as clear as possible it woud be appreciated.. thx
guilty by design   +1y
Prices on the site are normal. Only on monday the prices will be changed on the site and thats what you will pay. An item that costs $100 right now will be less tomorrow.
mdub4life29   +1y
ok thank you. thats what i wanted to know. is everything gonna be discounted or just the certain things u listed? btw i like your site
guilty by design   +1y
just select items. You wouldnt believe how many parts are already being sold near dealer cost.
mdub4life29   +1y
not really impressed. didnt see any price changes. all the switch boxes and things i was looking never changed in price??? u should have made a "on sale" page so everyone knows what ACTUALLY is on sale. planned on buying today but nvm
guilty by design   +1y
All sale items were discounted and even had a red sale burst graphic next to them. Plenty of other people found them.
Page 1 of 1