Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  This sucks .

This sucks .

General Discussion
views 1255
replies 2
following 2

bagged89mazda   +1y
my living situation is horrible. . My UNCLES own the place i live at . And we signed a lease for this place kool.. i have my bagged mazda in the drive way now but its NOT taged. (it don't run) this park where i live at has rules about vehicles being tagged etc . BUT the guy that takes care of the property here is cool about it he knows its not hurting anyone ..its not in the street . my uncle went in my shed (well tried to go in it ) when he opened the door its full . i have alot of s10 and mazda parts in there .. he put a lock box on the shed . noted that the grass isn't neat and trim .. umm ok .

He sent a letter that i we got today saying that (me) i have til end of may to get all the truck parts out the shed and the truck gone.. as its a violation of the lease. and he also said about the grass not being neat and trim wtf .( first of all my mower just broke i been borrowing my neighbors) said some things about our birds at the back door .. Sayin nothing is to block emergency exits or door ways... mom put the birds in the door way to get some sun while she's gone .. nothing really wrong with that .

So now i have to rent a portable compressor and a tow dolly and move my truck . TO out side storage ... which if i wanta take it out of there i have to run a long a** extention cord from the storage yard to my truck to get it back out just dandy . My aunt wants me to use my tax return money and put it towards a beater car to get back and forth with . And find a job . I wanted to use my tax money to get the truck going but it don't look like im getting help from the peanut gallery of my family on this . So it looks like my truck will be far from going to any shows any time soon . looks like i won't be attending any shows this year with the truck now . ODDS of me finding a job that will pay good enough to support me , bills are low . this sucks . i know my uncles are doing this crap out of spiite sense my grandfather passed in march of last year. i figured this crap would happen but i also figured that they would have kicked us out the house by now just cause they are stingy with thier money . We pay the bills here .We don't ask for them to pay them . no one said they had to buy this place .....
nateid15   +1y
thats rough... god thats rough...
What i would do in this situation would be load up all of the parts into the back of the truck/cab/ANYWHERE so its not 'in the way' and see what he says... your odds of getting a storge shead at a reasonable price isnt good... what they do when you dont pay is sell/trash whatevers in your shead if you dont pay it...

Sorry, wish i was a lawyer or something, so i could MABEY find something that proves it isnt a breach of lease (did u get any papers for it? if so READ IT CAREFULLY... any room for creative interpiation is fair game...)

So sorry
~Nate
bagged89mazda   +1y
its written into the lease that NO PARTS what so ever were to be stored in the shed . i was thinkin of sayin i had a guy coming to buy them but he hasnt shown yet but thats illogical to them . no i can't put the parts in the bed of the truck as they'll say it makes the place look trashy . i also have to tow the maz out cause its not tagged . if i don't drive it how is that bothering anyone ? i don't know . I share this place with my mom and she just got back from florida at her sisters . They've deciided between the two of em ( me excluded) that we should move out this place .. Thing is we don't have enough income coming in to do that if we wanted . im just gona hold my breathe and move the parts to storage .. i do have a storage bin at a storage facility . i don't see my parts in the shed a problem though . they are out of site of the community , and they aren't hurting anything .....typical all of a sudden that one of em decides he wants some files out the shed . wouldn't be surprised they let them selfs in when we aren't here if that happens . as of now i 've been home just about every day sense jan 14th so not to often that i go out .. now even less as i don't have running truck to drive at the moment . theres no way we could afford to pay rent at apartment . esp sense you'd have to put 1st ,last months rent up front . And also our credit is crap so that will be a no go . guess if they push us enough we'll be homeless .....
Page 1 of 1