Page 1 of 1
Ryans SheetMetal Designs \  Welcome Ryans SheetMetal Designs to the site

Welcome Ryans SheetMetal Designs to the site

Ryans SheetMetal Designs
views 1964
replies 3
following 4

NC Goose   +1y
Bob, Garrick, and myself would like to welcome Ryans SheetMetal Designs to the site. Ryans turns out some sick shit, please be sure to check out there work.
SSM-BobHase   +1y
Ryan is the man he is so much in the scene to help out welcome brother.
sadisticiron   +1y
Welcome Ryan. now we can colaborate even more now
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Thanks for everything guys. When I get home sometime today I will start a thread on who I am and where I started. I never went to any trade school for sheetmetal, I learned a little in the Marine Corps and then taught myself at my 1st 2 aviation jobs when I got out of the military. I learn new tricks everyday and love to share ideas with others.

Let the collaboration begin Bobby lol.

I have been crazy busy lately and haven't updated my site in a little while but you guys can check it out at www.ryanssheetmetaldesigns.com and I will be posting in here during my break times at my day to day job. If I can help anyone out in anyway just let me know I am an open book and will tell you anything I can or point you in the right direction of who can help you out.

Some of the biggest questions I get are what materials I use and where do I buy my tools from. For aluminum I use 5052-H32 .063 and for my tooling I go to www.yardstore.com and www.tricktools.com also go to www.myrivet.com for rivets of all kinds. There are some other sites as well for great tools but can't think of them at the moment. I have learned over the years that sheetmetal guys have the most expensive tools out there, so if you want to get started in the sheetmetal world please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Page 1 of 1