threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Colorado in the June 2011 issue?

Colorado in the June 2011 issue?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2267
replies 24
following 22

Syk96Rngr   +1y
It says in the article it was fully shaved a week after getting it but in the feature pics nothing is shaved. Did he get new body panels to take the shaved stuff off or whats up?
1SICKCANYON   +1y
Its my truck... truck use to be completly shaved... I hit a dog and it destroyed the truck... replaced all the body panels with stock ones... only thing shaved now is the third brake light and cab seams on the roof
Eddie936   +1y
Yeah I was extremely confused because I would see it alot on surface dvd and it had doors shaved
Syk96Rngr   +1y
Ok thats what I was wondering. It just had me curious.
Syk96Rngr   +1y
1 other thing 1sickcanyon but did the escalade wheels bolt right up or did you have to do sometype of adapters?
PHATTIREGUY   +1y
congrats on the feature but really escalade wheels ? whats the deal is minitruckin getting desperate for features ?
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Edited: 4/26/2011 6:05:52 PM by Laid_Dakota

Congrats on the feature, its a sick truck. Just because he's running escalade wheels doesn't make the truck any less feature worthy.
Syk96Rngr   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Laid_Dakota said:

Edited: 4/26/2011 6:05:52 PM by Laid_Dakota

Congrats on the feature, its a sick truck. Just because he's running escalade wheels doesn't make the truck any less feature worthy.

--------------------------------------------

Word!

jetts   +1y
agreed Brandon, ive seen keiths truck many times in person and its very sick! the paint work on it is flawless and an amazing color
BSGcustoms   +1y
congrats on the feature Kieth and thanks for the shout out!