Page 1 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  show of the year

show of the year

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2311
replies 23
following 24

lowkid37   +1y
what show won show of the year?? i have heard a couple different answers so i figured i would ask on here.
n2bnlow   +1y
Two and a half men.
Petey   +1y
I have also heard a couple different shows but it says West Coast Nationals in this months MT

post photo
SSM-BobHase   +1y
West Coast won the readers poll not the Editors poll. It think there was a tie Layed out in the Park and Summer Slam were the official winners.
TonyBlaz   +1y
///RA All-Star Event won show of the year. I've have been told and saw the magazine!
SSM-BobHase   +1y
I was told by John at Mini Truck RA won Club of the year. I could be wrong.
sitnprti   +1y
--------------------------------------------

TonyBlaz said:

///RA All-Star Event won show of the year. I've have been told and saw the magazine!

All Star Event did not win show of the year. RA won Club of the Year, and Ron's Nissan won truck of the year. Our show and Layed out at the Park tied for show of the year. Bob is correct. :SP:
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

sitnprti said:

TonyBlaz said:

RA won Club of the Year, :SP:

it says above in the article FREAKS won club.............. is it still undecided?

///RELAXED 720   +1y
From what I gather they did an EDITORS POLL (the official winners) & an ONLINE POLL (just for fun)..... But I'm still kinda confused so I might be wrong lol Hopefully John @ MT will see this & explain it
SSM-BobHase   +1y
I talked to John a week ago and he said he would explain but.